Mirage Pet Products got it’s origins in El Monte, California in 1957 at a belt factory. A belt customer brought in a dog collar and requested that the belt factory add some crystals. The rest is pet industry history. Six generations of family have helped make Mirage Pet Products what it is today. Focusing on quality over quantity, we make as much as we can in our small factory in southern Missouri and we sure have a lot of fun while doing it!
4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
We truly believe in the best customer support, meaning we will do whatever it takes to make sure you have a positive purchase experience. We respond to emails within 24 hours and always make sure all your concerns are answered ASAP.
- Easy Returns. All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. Just contact us and we will refund the purchase price.
- Risk-Free Purchase: Our Buyer Protection covers your purchase from click to delivery so you can shop with peace of mind.
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee: All our products are backed with 60-day money back guarantee. If for any reason you’re not completely satisfied with your purchase, contact us for a product refund. We’ll be more than happy to assist you.
We have been using this collar for various rescue dogs that have found their ways to our house over the past year instead of a regular collar, but it's gotten plenty of use because most of these dogs have had no leash manners at all and will pull and pull and pull on walks. - It's just small, and works fantastically. - The clasp is super strong, doesn't come apart when I try to pull it apart. - The adjuster doesn't loosen over time, either. - The Purple Houndstooth is pretty accurate, looks nice and fresh. - We've washed it once or twice without any issue and it still looks brand new. - No fraying of the fabric or anything like that. - Can't find a single problem with it, really. Just a really good, basic collar.
I had looked various places for the right collar for my dogs that was not too pricey but not too cheap in quality. I fortunately came across these collars that were great in quality and in price also! So happy with my purchase
I've purchased three purple houndstooth collars in the past for our pets. The two other dog collars I purchased previously have lasted three years and still looking and working great. Those were both size small on 20 lb dogs. A cat collar I got was of a different fabric that showed more wear, but it also was durable. Obviously, I am a repeat customer, and will buy again as need arises.
I really love this collar. The color is great and the quality is there
Thank you for a great product!!!!
Great product at a good price!!! I'll be back for more colors.